Series of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism features findings, analysis and researches related to all fields of Diabetes and Endocrinology. The journal is an open access publication addressing the global health concerns related to Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Monogenic Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes, Cystic Fibrosis-related diabetes and lot more. Our free online journal is not restricted to Diabetes only; it also covers relevant open access journal articles related to Genetic Physiology, Endocrinology, and Cardiovascular Diseases. This journal covers any articles related to Endocrinology and Diabetes. Researchers can look for information related to:
- Diabetes Causes – Diabetes generally occurs when the blood sugar of a human being rises. To know more about the causes of diabetes, please check our archive page.
- Diabetes Insulin Pump – Diabetes insulin pumps are prescribed by the physicians to keep the blood sugar of the patient under control. You will get more related articles on our journal page.
- Diets for Diabetes – A diabetes patient needs to check the diet properly. There has to be a strict chart to maintain the health of a diabetes patient. The articles related to diabetes published under Series of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism will help you to gather more knowledge about the same.
- Inhalable Insulin – Insulin in powdered form is called Inhalable Insulin which is delivered into the lungs with the help of an inhaler where it is absorbed.
- Diabetes Management – Diabetes Management is controlling Diabetes. The aim is to restore carbohydrate metabolism in normal conditions, as far as possible. In order to achieve this goal, people with complete depletion of insulin need insulin replacement therapy, which is given through injection or insulin pumps.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease – A diabetes patient is more prone to developing Heart Disease. Patients suffering from Diabetes can protect their heart by managing their Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure and Cholesterol. Most importantly, a diabetes must immediately take steps to stop smoking.
The journal covers more articles related to Endocrinology and Diabetes. This scientific journal is extremely beneficial for research scholars who want to be well-informed about the advancements related to Diabetes.
All the journals available on the website of SeriesScience are approved by experienced Editors. Each submitted manuscript goes through the peer-review process and approved by acclaimed scientists.
From Editor's Desk
SeriesScience International focuses on bridging the gap between diabetes practitioners and the scientific research works by acting as a source of information which enhances their understanding about management and complications of diabetes. We take pride in presenting only the authentic information to research scholars, clinicians and the complete world of Science and Medicine. Our Editorial Team takes special care to scrutinize each manuscript submitted by an author.
Series of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism includes studies related to Diabetic ketoacidosis or DKA, Lipohypertrophy, Gestational Diabetes, Diabetes Medicine, Pancreas and everything related to symptoms and causes of Diabetes. It explains all the possible reasons a person can end up being a Diabetes patient and remedies to control the same.
Series of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism has come into existence after much research by well-known experts. The aim of this journal is to cover current research topics in the field of Endocrinology and Diabetes. You can explore our peer-reviewed articles to gather knowledge about Endocrinology and other associated fields. The scholars can take the help of our open access journal to read, download and use the articles to know about the latest updates and research works in the field of Diabetes.
The scholars, researchers and clinicians from low-income countries who cannot afford to read the latest research published in the field of Endocrinology can take the help of our platform to gather knowledge. Our open access journals are an initiative to enhance scientific awareness at no cost.
Journal Name : Series of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Journal Code : #JSEDM
ISSN : New Journal
Editor-in-Chief : New Journal
Frequency : Thrice in a year
Current Volume : 1
Publication Start Year: 2019