- ‘Contribution’ refers to any manuscript submissions or edits or information or data made available by you through your account.
- ‘Site’ includes our website and the sub-domains related to it.
- ‘Submitting Author’ is hereby referred to the author submitting a manuscript intended for publication in one of our respective journals.
We may ask for the following information :-
- While registering with us, we will ask for details to create your profile. This may include your name, phone number, email address, and your permanent address. If you are registering for article submission, then we may ask for your academic qualification and your work history.
- We may ask you to be a part of our survey process, in case you agree with the same, we will collect few information related to the survey process.
Information we may collect about you: –
- We will collect any information related to any of the interaction between us.
- We will collect information that you provide while creating your account with us.
- We will collect information related to how you are using the site and the device from which you are accessing our site. This may include your IP address, you location, information related to your device, browser type, time of your visit and length, your page views, the searches you make and similar information.
The information provided by Third Party :-
- We may take the help of third party providers to verify information related to quality of your article. For example we may check the uniqueness of your article through any plagiarism checker.
While registering with us, you are giving consent to us for using your information for the following :-
- Information like your phone number, email address, your residential address, work history and academic qualification are collected by us for our database.
- To send you newsletters related to our terms or services
- To enable receipt, review, editing and publication of articles in our journals.
- To provide information related to your account.